What an awesome interview with Sarah Gavin – Expedia Inc.’s Vice President of Global Communications – she had a lot of amazing answers to all my questions from :
- Fashionable places to check out this Summer
- Where can I get a great cultural experience + fashion inspiration this Summer
- What should I go with a group of friends
- What are some of the best beaches in the U.S.
- We talked about Boston, Cuba, Georgia and more including the new Public hotel in New York City – check it out now and get inspired to travel !
Sarah Gavin has served as since February 2016, and has been with the company since 2011. Gavin currently runs internal, corporate and consumer communications for Expedia globally. Gavin holds responsibility for all public relations practices across more than 70 countries worldwide and its portfolio of online travel brands where Expedia operates. With a dedicated team of about twenty technology, corporate and consumer experts, Gavin leads media relations, influential programs across press, bloggers, key acquisitions and social media for the company across the globe.