I love to start my morning with several beverages. I am not sure if I am right or wrong but I am always trying new things and figuring out ways to get a flatter stomach and that has a bit to do with ab exercises but a lot to do with what you ingest and of course stress. I have been focusing on drinking juices via my VITAMIX every morning and have been getting Green Blender every since they started I think I love it. Also I was doing a little shot of apple cider vinegar every morning or warm water with lemon. I just discovered http://sonomasyrup.com/ and they have this new Organic Apple Cider Infused Drinking Vinegar with Lemon and Vanilla that they gifted me. I dilute it a it with water sometimes put a little honey in there and it is so great you can also use it on salads or even mix into a yummy summer cocktail. It is so yummy. I love their website they have so many beautiful recipes so definitely check it out. I have been exploring this whole cut out my acid in my diet and discovered ALKAMIND so sometimes that is also part of my ritual. Lastly I love trying new aromatherapy so as I have my juice I put some peppermint or another scent on my pulse points. I am loving these FLAX CHIA PAKS to go they are perfect if you are travelling and such a great source of Omega 3 and Fiber. This is another website that has amazing recipes and beautiful photography – http://carringtonfarms.com/.
- Organic milled flax products are loaded with Omega 3’s, fiber, antioxidants, and minerals, but have the added benefit of hormone balancing phytoestrogens called lignans, all of which help promote your healthy lifestyle
- The organic blends provide an excellent source of energy and nutrients for lasting heart health and boosted metabolism resulting in the ultimate “Superfood.”
- Chia is high in fiber, has more calcium by weight than milk, high in iron, potassium, folate, phosoporus, magnesium and mangane
- All are naturally gluten free
- Can be added to salads, cereal, yogurt and smoothies
Also these coconut oil packs are genius –
- Preportioned in convenient single serve packets
- Perfect to add to coffee, smoothies, oatmeal, popcorn or to saute vegetables
- Full of beauty benefits and can be used in hair for conditioner or as a natural skin moisturizer
- For the conscientious, on the go consumer to be used for travel and at restaurants, airports, hotels, and home.
I love nuts and I love our nuts ! https://loveournuts.com/ — Nuts are full of PROTEIN – they are the perfect snack and this is so much goodness right here – I love it – I keep them on my counter and use them as a snack – it is a great hostess gift too because nuts are of course great for any party !
I try to go gluten free on my pasta, soups, breads when I can – I also mix it up sometimes which I think could be good for digestion for me. I don’t have a problem with gluten but I think having a mix for me of gluten free and non gluten is ok. I also like the taste of gluten free soups and pastas. They also have the PULSE pasta http://www.explorecuisine.com/en/products/pulse-pastas.html – I sometimes will have a green salad for lunch and then BLUE APRON at night but for the days I don’t have BLUE APRON I am loving these different pasta dishes with veggies – they have amazing recipes on their website. With real organic ingredients and high fiber content, they are loaded with protein and other amazing health benefits. Also they look beautiful if you are hosting an event – the color palette is more interesting then just a bowl of regular spaghetti or pasta.
Also I just was able to get these for my mom – Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Drops – she always has a dry throat so these will be amazing for her. Check out http://www.wedderspoon.com.
Manuka honey is produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush. There are a lot of health benefits from using manuka honey – we have a skincare collection by MANUKA LAB http://www.manukalab.com/ that we love at the studio – it smells great and it is so gentle.