Sometimes at the studio I think it is important to have a zen moment. It is very important that we are balanced at the studio. We are dealing with a lot of personalities and sometimes things can get a bit superficial. It is important to ground ourselves and remind ourselves to relax – the studio is supposed to be a place to feel good and to be positive. Recently I shared my aromatherapy kit I received from GuruNanda™ with Valerie and also was telling her about my Miracles Now cards from Gabrielle Bernstein.
Aromatherapy is an ancient Ayurvedic health practice that harnesses the transformative powers of essential oils. It has also become a mainstream offering in spas around the globe, where it is used as a wellness-boosting adjunct to a variety of treatments ranging from facials to massages. Now, the benefits of aromatherapy come home with the launch of GuruNanda™ Essential Oil Blends. In each of eight specialized formulas, carefully chosen individual ingredients function synergistically to deliver maximum benefits. Use them to freshen the air, create a relaxing or invigorating environment, and for specific wellness results depending on which of the blends you select.
GuruNanda is also launching a cool new Ultrasonic Diffuser.
The diffuser is so easy to use you fill the top with a little water and then drop in a few drops of the oil and turn it on and it really does fragrant the room and lets you relax. We used breathe easy which was so lovely. This is really a great way to get yourself ready for bed, or take some time in your day to de-stress or for us in the studio we can share it with our clients when they are preparing for a big interview or event.
More about the oils :
- 100% pure essential oil blends, each featuring a select mix of natural botanical ingredients that deliver maximum aromatherapy benefits
- All ingredients are grown and distilled on selected farms around the world. Lavender is sourced primarily from France; while citrus oils are sourced from Spain and Italy. Spice oils and mint come from the lush lands of India.
- Use in any room of the house with GuruNanda Ultrasonic Diffuser (sold separately), which will not heat the oil or compromise the composition of the blend or its benefits
- Choose from the following eight formulas:
- Relaxation — contains a blend of lavender, grapefruit, basil, orange and eucalyptus essential oils
- Calming Sleep — contains a blend of lavender, frankincense, wintergreen, lemon, and orange essential oils, lemongrass and amyrris
- Breathe Easy — contains a blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, basil and rosemary essential oils
- Harmony — contains a blend of grapefruit, lemon, bergamot, lemon grass essential oils
- Focus — contains a blend of rosemary, lemon and basil essential oils
- Refresh — contains a blend of orange, citronella, tea tree and peppermint essential oils
- Invigorate — contains a blend of grapefruit, patchouli, lemon grass, and peppermint essential oils
- Tranquility — contains a blend of cedarwood, patchouli and spearmint
- Each blend is housed in a 15 ml. (1/2 oz) amber glass bottle with seal-proof cap and dropper inside.
- For further information, please visit GuruNanda.com
Speaking of Aromatherapy I also received MONQ which lets you breathe organic plants intimately and directly, with the first personal aromatherapy diffuser. Fit an all-natural aromatherapy collection in your pocket, with 7 blends inspired by classic essential oil combinations. MONQ is made of all-natural essential oils and wild plant extracts, and is completely free of nicotine, tobacco, and artificial chemicals.
By giving MONQ fans easier access to natural, custom-formulated essential oil blends, founder Eric Fishman, MD also wants to give people a physical reminder to live a healthy and reflective life. Fishman said “MONQ’s goal is to insert holistic wellness into more unique aspects of daily life. It’s a simple transition, but bringing our aromatherapy diffuser from your pocket to in-front of you on a necklace can make you more likely to pause and consider the way you feel, and the way you want to feel.”
The necklace itself comes in one color, and the centerpiece is any of seven MONQ diffusers. A vanilla fan may choose HappyMONQ in daffodil yellow, while a frankincense enthusiast may go for ZenMONQ in amethyst purple.
$30 pre-sale is available now at MONQ.com, and two-dozen physical locations in the United States will soon carry MONQstyle necklaces as well.
I gave zenMONQ, which is composed of orange, ylang ylang, and frankincense to Valerie. This mixture of organic plant aromas inspires a calm and meditative mental wellbeing. The MONQ personal, portable diffuser heats the preblended essential oils and is directly inhaled. This allows the aromatherapy/holistic remedy to be used on-the-go, anywhere.
I think this is a healthy way to take a break – there are times when jobs get very stressful and you want to take a break – MONQ allows you to do that in a quick way and feel energized and relaxed all over again. Sometimes you can just sit and meditate because you are on the go but you can take a minute and take a breathe and enjoy the essential oils quickly and just feel ready to go again.
Here are two ideas to be able incorporate aromatherapy into your life in an easy way.