Scott & I went to eat at one of our favorite restaurants in Brooklyn this weekend – Pates et Traditions ( if you enjoy delicious French food – crepes – and the best Morrocan tea – you need to check it out !) in Williamsburg and we walked by this incredible artist, Shantell Martin’s exhibition. It will be shown thru mid November and I urge everyone to check it out – it is so well done. I had the opportunity to meet her while viewing the exhibit and chatting with her about Art Basel and she really liked meeting my lil dog, Barrett as well ! Such a very talented & sweet artist. I found this great article on her when I did further research. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/24/garden/a-brooklyn-artist-free-associates-on-her-walls.html. A brand should collaborate with her – she has some great ideas and just very special drawing rhythm that I loved!
- RT @UncleRUSH: Give what u want to receive... If u want happiness make others happy. 2 days ago
- Our taxi cab driver said we smelled really good. A guy that digs samsara. Awesome! 2 days ago
- @blueprint love you http://t.co/tcwFmJCyuc 2 days ago
- Yes awesome @biggayicecream http://t.co/LYBENpVgQt 2 days ago
- So fun. Such a good time. http://t.co/2rf9PMKDV5 2 days ago